To keep our students safe and create an environment committed to learning MHS requires that its students will:
- Not bully, harass, or intimidate other students or faculty.
- Demonstrate honesty and trustworthiness.
- Treat others with respect, deal peacefully with anger, use good manners and be considerate of the feelings of others.
- Demonstrate responsibility, use self-control, and be self-disciplined by attending classes and doing their best on the work assigned by their teachers.
- Demonstrate compassion and caring.
- Demonstrate good citizenship by obeying classroom and school rules, respecting authority, and by cooperating with others.
- Treat school property with care and respect; clean up after yourself.