Graduation Memo 2019- Information on event dates, times, and attire
Senior Showcase- April 12th 5:30-7:30 PM
Prom Information, April 27th
- Promenade Information
- Prom, Erickson Alumni Center, 8:00-11:00 PM
- After Prom, WVU Recreation Center, 11:00 PM-2:00 AM
- Seniors must present UHS ID and must enter by 12:30 AM with pre-approved guests. UHS Seniors who do not attend the prom are invited to the After Prom. This is a free event. it is not a UHS sponsored event. It is organized by a group of UHS parents.
Graduation Walk-Through Interest Form
Graduation Walk-Through Permission Form, Due April 30th
Chromebook collection for Seniors will be collected Tuesday, April 30th. Students need to have all decals removed, except the name and asset tag. Bring the issued bag and power cord and report any damage at the time of collection. Damage will be assessed and an invoice issued for any missing parts. Bags are $25, Power Chargers are $15 from the current vendor. If you have questions, see Mrs. Allen during Advisory. Students can still access their accounts from other on-line devices by using their Username@boe.mono.k12.wv.us credentials.
NOTE: Please remember, students can still access their accounts by logging in on a desktop of laptop at school with their username and password. They can access their google account using their firstname.lastname@example.org and password until May 31st. They can access their Office 365 by using their email@example.com and password until August 1. If they log into the Chrome browser using their @boe.mono.k12.wv.us account and link data, it will be like their Chromebook with bookmarks, saved passwords, etc. Google and Office 365 data is stored in the cloud and can be accessed on any device that has access to the Internet.
MTEC Graduation, May 15th 7:00 PM WVU Creative Arts Center
- May 17th at 7:00PM
- The Coliseum will open at 6:00 PM. There is plenty of seating available. Programs will be distributed at the entrances and will be placed on graduates' chairs.
- WVU Clear Bag Policy- in effect for our Graduation Ceremony
- Graduation videos available for pre-order. This year the videos will be delivered in Full HD Resolution on a USB drive. For more information and to order a video, please visit: flyingarrowproductions.com/UHS.html
* Please see the Graduation Memo for more information and events.