Student dress may not be distracting to the learning environment- if deemed distracting you will be referred to the office for disciplinary action.
- Students will wear clothing that covers the body torso
- Students may wear shorts and/or skirts reaching the mid-thigh portion of the leg
- Student may not wear clothing that exposes large areas of the back and/or front of the body – such as fishnet inserts, see-through mesh, cut-out panels, spaghetti straps or halter tops—unless covered with a buttoned up shirt.
- No hats, bandanas, sunglasses, or hoodies with hood up
- Clothing may not depict or reference violence, drugs, sex, alcohol, or religious, social, or ethnic intolerance, gang affiliation, terrorism, or profanity.
- Spiked jewelry or chains with the potential for use as weapons are not permissible.
- Baggy clothing with the potential to pose a safety hazard or that exposes undergarments or mid sections are prohibited as are footwear presenting potential tripping hazard.
- Student ma wear leggings, yoga pants and/or tight under accompanying over garments extending to the mid-thigh.
- Inappropriate fashion not specifically covered in the above guidelines shall be addressed at the discretion of the principal.
For more detailed information visithttp://www.clespto.com/pto/members/documents/MCS_Dress_Code_aug_4.pdf